Monday, January 18, 2010

Mancat Monday- Our Mancats!


Moony is the boss of me!  Tells me when it's time to eat!
Get off the computer... get me some food PURRson!


Pride is my heart!  He's my cat child!


Furby is our cat comedian... If it's fun or funny it's Furby!


Tommy is our cultured kitty... He loves to sing oPURRa...
He loves flowers, gift wrap, ribbons and bows...


Sweet Sunshine-Kitty is mommy's loverboy!
If he isn't on my lap... he's grooming one of the other cats!
He is our nurturing cat!  He takes care of us...

5 comments:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I enjoyed seeing all your cats here--I love how every cat is unique, just like people! I have a very nice mancat (Manny) who enjoys following me everywhere and has a lot to say too as well as a Tuxedo cat (Spunky Doodle) who I had since she was a kitten.

CCL Wendy said...

Great pictures of all your mancats! I never realized before that Moony was so assertive! Just about the polar opposite of sweet Sunny!

Lovely Furby shot, as well as the one on the monitor. Your Pride just looks sleepy -- but he's allowed.

Tommy's as handsome as ever -- and so talented, too!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What fine mancats you all are!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THey all have their own specialty! All sweet mancats.

Lisa Kolosey said...

Gotta love our mancats! That sweet picture of Sweet Sunshine-Kitty looks just like our Yukon and how he lays. He's always on a flat relatively hard surface squished up in a lump with his nose down...never curled up in a ball because he is so compact.

I love, love, love learning about each kitties' personality!!! Thanks!

~Lisa Co9T