Saturday, October 16, 2010

CATURDAY- Candid CATmera

There's a little game I like to play with kitty pics...
I call it Candid CATmera... I just take my camera...
Take a candid shot of whatever eFURRYone is doing at that time!
So here's Candy cuddling with the computer modem in the office.

Pride sitting on the back of daddy's recliner in the living room.

Tommy sitting on top of the sunflower cat tree- living room.

Moony circling the sunflower cat tree- living room...

Then scratching on it!!!

Furby in the Friskies box in the living room.

Sunny on our bed in the sunshine- bedroom.

Joy napping happily on our bed- bedroom...
Have a Happy Caturday all!

7 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Joy looks so blissed out!! what great photos.

Kas said...

They all look so contented, which is how I hope to find my two furry felines.

Sparkle said...

Candy is a very wise kitty - modems make great pillows!

Cat said...

Great pics...lovely to see all your happy kitties :-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Everyone looks so contented!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Great photo idea!

CCL Wendy said...

Candid CATmera is right! This way you get cats doing what they do naturally. It always amazes me how many different positions (and things) they can into.

Marvelous job!