Saturday, February 19, 2011

CATURDAY- Cat Tree Cuties!

My 2 girls Joy & Candy sharing the top of the cat tree!
GRAB the camera!!!

Furby keeping his distance from the girls!

A little FUResh air...
The snow is melting and it's springlike today!

Pride joined us and I have a PURRtrait of my 4 Maine Coons!

The rest of these are out-takes but still cute!

Something in the hallway caught their attention.

Tommy watching Joy being silly.
Hidey Pridey and Candy just being sweet!

Very good picture of Tommy & Candy... 
Have a great CATURDAY!

7 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Your cat tree is so tough : )

Katnip Lounge said...

They are all so gorgeous! And I complain about the cat fur at my house...you must get ENORMOUS tumbleweeds from your crew.

CCL Wendy said...

Looks like that cat tree is a MC-magnet!

I didn't think that Joy and Candy liked each other -- is the grudge finally over, PURRhaps?

Fabulous Foursome!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are all looking good!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog - your cats are magnificent. I lost my Maine Coon last year and miss him terribly but have 9 other purr-balls to keep me company. That's how I found your blog - searching for 'crazy cat lady' blogs. I reign as the Crazy Cat Lady in my family/work/church. Love the pics - keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous is what you all are, just gorgeous. Hugs and nose kisses

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I so want to come to your house and cuddle with your kitties!!!!
They are stunning!