Saturday, June 9, 2012

CATURDAY-Human Kittens

I finally got to see Jonas- this is his favorite train.

I had Randy wash my vintage 58 year old
Christening gown that I wore when I Kayleigh's age.

She was in a good mood right after a meal.

OH Yeah!  I'm the cutest!

She's found her thumb.

She's much rather stand than to sit.

Grandma LOVES little butterflies!!!

Jonas adores his baby sister who he has renamed Sophia.
His best friend is Baby Sophia.
Heather thinks it's from Ellen's little friend Sophia Grace.

This is a game Grandpa and Jonas made up with a badminton 
racquet and a mini soccer ball and a tennis ball too!

Then the personalized Ruffle Butts Grandma ordered came today!
Beautiful Momma Heather loved them. 
Anyone with a little girl in their lives: 
Little boys can order :


I just adore these.  I saw them on a show about entrepreneurship.  This mom wanted to find little ruffled diaper covers and she
started a whole business with ruffled little girl wear.  
Happy Caturday to all the little human kittens!  
XOXOXOXO Grandma Carm 

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh CUTE!!!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Your litter is so precious! That gown on the wee one is so beautiful. How wonderful that you have that. Enjoy your weekend! xoxoxo

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aww, they're adorable!
Love the ruffle butts!

Karen Jo said...

Cuteness overload! They are all darlings.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sweet pictures of your babies. I will have to remember these sites when we find out if we are getting a boy or girl grand baby in december. Number 8 -