Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday THRILLS!

ICHC had a contest for Chzpeeps to buy their book
Take a photo of themselves with the book
Send it via email and if you were #6 received
you would win this Kodak Video Camera...
So I had a 40% off Borders coupon
I had a Borders Gift Card...
I bought the book
Randy snapped these pictures...
I sent this one of me & Furby

Moony was thrilled about it!

I love Candy's exPURRession...
And the winner of the camera is...
ANDY... Oh well... You win some
and you lose some!

5 comments:

CCL Wendy said...

Yes, it would be hard to win a contest like that because it's pure chance -- it's not like someone is judging the beauty of your cat or something. If that was the case, you guys would have won fur sure!

The Island Cats said...

We think those pictures are furry nice! You shoulda won!

Reese =^..^= said...

You're winners in my book!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Is it an interesting book. You gous all look great with it

Anonymous said...

I'll buy any book with that much cat approval!