Saturday, October 9, 2010

CATURDAY- Kitties of Mercy!

Our PURRson was having hairballs all day yesterday...
She said it was the stomach flu... EWW!

We all took very good care of her and made sure she stayed in bed.

I sang to mommy to cheer her up...

I napped with mommy and purred really LOUD for her to get better.

I sat with her all day long so she wouldn't feel sad...

I kept following her into the bathroom to be sure she was OK!
What would we do without our kitties who really
do sense when we are feeling poorly?
Randy too of course...
I did have my flu shot!
Stay healthy!

8 comments:

Sparkle said...

You all took really good care of your human! But did any of you remember to give her hairball remedy? She probably needed it.

Kea said...

Ugh, your poor mom! We hope she's MUCH better today. Our mom has only had a few hairballs in her adult life, none associated with the flu, though (migraines). It's not fun, no matter what the reason.

Forty Paws said...

Pooking hairballs is no fun, fur beans or poodins. We agree wid Sparkle. Gif her hairball remedy. Stick it on her tongue.

Luf, Us

Katnip Lounge said...

Human hairballs are awful! Our Mommy usually ends up in the ER with dehydration. You all keep watch on your Mom and make sure she gets plenty of rest and fluids. (We like Catsip, ourselves...MOL!)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

People should not get hairballs. They get very irritable because it is harder for them to vomit. It is why I do not allow my person to lick my furs.

ShariYS said...

Hope you're feeling better!

CCL Wendy said...

Oh Carm! I'm so sorry to hear you've been hit with a stomach flu again! Or was it food poisoning the last time. To me, there's nothing worse.

Thankfully, you have your team of kitties to administer to you. I'm sure the purring and singing really helped to make you recover more quickly.

Hope you're all better now.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope you are feeling better!