Friday, May 6, 2011

FURiday- World's Best Cat Litter- Scented

No doubt- Tommy loves the new PURRple package. 

Pride thinks it's a lovely shade of lavender. 

It really has a lovely lavender scent
I wasn't sure if the cats would use it... 

I just scooped it so someone did use it!

It could be used to scent the regular formula if you mixed it.

I'll monitor the situation- it's really perfect for a powder room!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow up comments- it smells great!  Everyone is using it.
I did move it to our small bathroom and it scents the room.
The lavender smell is actually nicer than a room deodorizer.
2 front paws up from the 7GR8CATS- that's 14 paws...
Two thumbs up from me and Randy- 4 thumbs!
I think you could make a lot of lavender sachets 
with a 7 pound bag too... another use for it!  

11 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Our litter is scented too... but it ain't lavender...hehehehe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We're laughing at Rumblepurr's comment!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are all liking that lovely lavender aroma. Hugs and nose kisses

Kitty Kitty said...

The first photo is adorable. Your cats really seem to love it.

The Royals and Gentleman Beau said...

Your family of furbabies are all so beautiful!!

We love WBCL and hope it's available in our store! We have a small powder room and love the idea of lavender!

Thank you for reviewing this new product for us!

Mr Puddy said...

I'm the same as Rumble : ) My litter is scented of clay. My mom used to buy me the lavender but I didn't use it even she mixed with the old litter. I hope you guys are enjoy it because that keep mommy happy : )

Unknown said...

nice pictures of cats has been given
webdesign

Christina said...

Cats are really nice
================
webdesign

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

We just did a review of their regular litter this past Friday....we are DYING to try the lavender scent! I am happy to hear that your cats are using it. I must try it!

CCL Wendy said...

Yes, we switched to this stuff awhile ago. It sure keeps the smell down, and it's much easier to clean. Great for the environment, too.

I agree -- this one's a winner -- for us all!

yanmaneee said...

converse outlet store
yeezy boost
supreme clothing
balenciaga speed
christian louboutin outlet
longchamp handbags
louboutin shoes
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
birkin bag